LAUGHTER - GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL!

So a student failed JAMB 5 tyms. 1 day,
she travelled 2 visit her frnd in
UNIBEN, she fell sick & was admitted
to a hospital there. She later called her
mum & said...
GIRL: Hello ma
MUM: The place is silent, whr r u?
GIRL: I'm in UNIBEN
MUM: Wooow finally, thank God o
GIRL: I was admitted
MUM: Thats great o. God has
disgraced the witches in ur father's
house dat don't want you to go to
school (laughing & dancing)
GIRL: Mama na Malaria o
MUM: Malaria is a gud course o my
daughter, plz take it serious o
GIRL: I would b discharged 2moro
MUM: God forbid my daughter!. U
go complete ur four years over there
in Jesus name.
Girl: God punish Illiteracy!!!
Mum: Amen... coz I heard dat d
lecturer is very wicked. Illiteracy na bastard.
[Source: David Olumuyiwa]

Comments